- Method of treatment: The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, may have access to the Data) hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
- Legal basis of processing: The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists: 1) the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data; 2) processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures; 3) processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject; 4) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder; 5) processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties. In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
- Place of treatment: The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data. You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. Should one of the transfers described above take place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
- Conservation periods: The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore: 1) Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed. 2) Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller. When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority. At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
- Purposes of the processing of collected data: The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Contacting the User, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, managing addresses and sending email messages and Remarketing and behavioral targeting. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
- User Rights: Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
1) revoke the consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
2) to oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
3) access your data. The User is entitled to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
4) verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
5) obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
6) obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
7) receive their data or have them transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
8) to propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court. For a complete list of user rights, refer to the website of the Privacy Guarantor.
- Details on the right to object: When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
- How to exercise the rights: To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Address management and sending of email messages
Interaction with social networks and external sites
Information not contained in this policy
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact information.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this site and any third-party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to his possible establishment for the defense against abuse of this site or related services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installation of cookies may also require the consent of the User.
Other types of cookies or third-party tools that could make use of them
How can I control the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage preferences related to cookies directly within his browser and prevent – for example – that third parties can install. Through the preferences of the browser it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies by this site is eventually saved. It is important to note that disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised. The User can find information on how to manage cookies in his browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Holder informs that the User may use the service provided by EEDA (UE) or similar services outside the EU. Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Owner, therefore, advises Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
Technical and statistical aggregate cookies or third-party tools that could be used
Activities strictly necessary for operation
Activities for saving preferences, optimization and statistics
Interaction with social networks and external sites
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable.
This information is collected automatically through this site (also from third-party applications integrated into this site), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the site, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this site, which must coincide with the interested party or be authorized by him and whose personal data are being processed.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this site. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this site.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
The Service provided by this site as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.